Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blogger.com Vladmodels

I complain ... (Or attempts to avoid studying)

Oh yeah ... a post of complaints ... Is not a great idea? Okay, I know that no ... but the alternative is to review the exam I have tomorrow macroeconomíay not really much more attractive. Moreover, although growls a lot and so desperate I things pretty good mood ... I think it's time to fulfill my purpose of being positive ... although these things the first week is always relatively easy (except for things like quitting smoking or so).

My complaints are all related to school .... because despite having started the testing period on day 11 of this month still do not know any notes ... and I find it shameful, really. I mean, it finished the review for 4 hours, do not fix ... or even pass that I did on Monday of last week still does not know anything about him (except that in my dream de esta noche lo suspendía con un 4.5)... pero hacer uno hace dos semanas, que lo primero que diga la profesora al entrar es "Tranquilos que es muy corto" y que realmente es una asignatura bastante fácil de calificar siga sin saberse nada pues... Eso, sumado al hecho de que ayer tuviera un pequeño ataque de pánico porque el libro de una asignatura y los apuntes de clase se contradecían... y que al ir al despacho en horario de tutorías a ver al profesor (que se supone que debía estar ahi... y al que no le mande un correo para avisarle como suelo por culpa de que el correo de la universidad funciona fatal en los últimos tiempos) me encontré con un despacho vacío.

En fin... que a gusto se queda una. Lo último que cabría añadir es que aunque me encanta el marketing, odio a los profesores del departamento por pretender que en 35 minutos sea creativa para hacer un caso práctico que vale 4 puntos... llevaba genial el examen, no lo hice mal en el tipo test pero aunque probablemente apruebe mis expectativas de sacar un sobresaliente se han ido a la porra (y no, no es que sea una empollona asquerosa, es que en las asignaturas de marketing me exijo más dado que es a lo que quiero dedicarme en un futuro).

Pero bueno... a pesar de todo esto y a pesar de until tomorrow at 4 to make the macroeconomics exam (my last unfinished 2 nd with the officially ending the 2 nd cycle race) I'm in a good mood. Starting on Thursday get my social life and I have many plans ... and I'm starting to plan the summer looking at scholarships and stuff (probably not give me no ... but at least this year will request because I've heard that dan) ... beginning on Monday of next week begins a new semester with new subjects (3 of 5 are marketing) and that always motivates me. And today I got answering the last letter he had sent to Laura Gallego (look at the events section of its website and feel the same happiness I) =)

Well, I guess I like parentheses has not been too bad ... so I'll go back to study.

1 day for freedom: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment