Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Horse Of The Year Show Theme Tune

swirl of colors ...

... or something to indicate the many contradictions apply to my personality.

I love livejournal, blogs and the like ... I've always liked the idea of wearing one and there have been many attempts, but the problem that stands in my way every time is my lack of consistency. So here's another attempt ... hoping to have better results than the previous.

I'm not sure what I intend to do this liveournal (besides the obvious that is forcing me to write) because sometimes I have included some personal anecdotes and feel like my LJ should become a stranger ; ay modern version of the old lady sitting next to you on the bus and tells you all his life without asking. In principle I have the intention to discuss books, movies and so many things in general ... and I think that practice to be interested in someone, but I guess that the main reason I do is to force me to write. And it can be a good place to expose these things short I go when I need to vent .... but seeing it go ... because normally I do a thousand plans and in the end everything comes to nothing.

As a way to break the ice and we just started taking advantage of the year (well. .. may be considered later ... but it is also said that it is better late than never, " no?) had thought of leaving my purposes here. And while the writing came to the conclusion that should be the first year I do a ... because as I know I never usually bother to translate them into paper, as far as to say "this year will study more," "I'll stop wasting so much time on the computer" etc. Start
  1. have a minimum of confidence in myself (not a question of believing a diva, but confide more of my abilities and my strengths I avoid seeing problems where none exist).
  2. be more positive (to not engage in further aggravate the alleged problems above).
  3. be more consistent (at the time of writing, keeping in touch with people, wear ...). LJ It is so nice
right? I could add something more like stop biting my nails (thing that I have progressed since I only do when I'm under pressure), while being a groundhog or further study .. but I intend to start the year with positive energy and not so much depressed with what I'm going to have to give ... so ...

Despite all this I'm afraid I have to start failing my Initial plans to go commenting on books and movies, but this time is justified because I am in testing phase (oh yeah ... this time I started the day 11 ... have been the best Christmas of my life) and say that the free time I have used it to walk, socialize and do anything other than being stuck at home reading ... but I promise that in a couple of weeks I will start in "serious."

0 comments:

Post a Comment