Friday, November 26, 2010

Bad Sinuses In Pregnancy

Nothing goes well

* just me *

Unfortunately, nothing is going right, by the way, my life is slowly transforming into a disaster u__u.
I think for a while I will put aside the idea of posting my fic ", as I have very little written & I believe that literally, my brain is drying up: S, I no longer ideas flowing, I focus on everything costs too much aspect, every time I lose interest in things: /. I hope I have descepcionado
anyone (although I think I have not done yet), but ... Yes ladies & gentlemen, my fic has been canceled temporarily, and give me the holiday & then I'll see what I can do things, you could write, or perhaps, more the ideas flow to me & can write something compelling to anyone not descepcionar: .) Although I think anyway, as the descepcionaré, since I'm new to this & let us say, I'm not good U_U.

...................................

* THE * CLASSIC

I have every hope that Barca win was expected. Well, even if you lose, do not look down, do not hide me & I'll be proudest of Culé *-*, but that if I will have to endure jokes & stuff like that D:, but bueeeeeeh!, life goes on & not be made to die for it;) (wise advice from my brother & I hahaha). Well, all this, what are your predictions?, Mine will reserve me the muajaja (6), hahaha.

.................................

* OTHER *

Well, I can only say that for now I will devote myself only to read fics ^ - ^. Hope you're soooo good:).
later!.
Kiss: *





PD: Once again, my spelling is terrible. My apologies: '(.

0 comments:

Post a Comment